Send us your e-mail address and we will notify you about new products, best prices, discounts and sales.
1. Can I pay with Pay Pal?
Unfortunately not. In the case of international payments, each transfer is subject to large fees, up to 10%. For this reason, we would have to charge you very high additional costs.
2. What happens if the package gets lost or damaged during transport?
Fortunately such accidents happen rarely, but I assure you that if such situation occurs, we will solve it in the best possible way. We will send to you new products or their part which was damaged in transport, we will contact with the courier company. The opinion of our customers is very important to us, that's why we try to help at every stage of purchase.
3. Panniers system do not meet my expectations - what should I do?
According to Polish law, you have 14 days to return them and withdraw from the sales contract, without giving any reason. It is important to fill out the return form and attach the receipt. The cases should be well packed, in the same way as they were sent to you.
4. Can I count on a discount?
We are a small company, we sell our panniers and accessories only to individual customers and our prices are adjusted to such customers. The price is adequate to used materials and workmanship.
Frequently asked questions about BMW 1200 GS
1. Will the XL side case fit a helmet?
No, rather it will not. Please measure your helmet, the dimensions are : 44x40x28 cm. The light of the case is 25,5 cm.
2. Do the cases have scew mounts?
Yes, they do, everything is screwed together, matching the oem rack. After unpacking you can immediately put it on the motorcycle.
3. In what size of topcase can I open the side cases without removing the lid?
Only with topcase M. For all other sizes you have to remove the side case lid completely.
4. Can the locking cylinder from the BMW ignition be adapted?
No, it is not possible.
5. If I order the whole set, will I have one key for all cases?
6. I already have your topcase and now I plan to buy side cases - can I have the same key?
Yes, you can.